HDI stainless steel infill mesh is tensioned in both horizontal and vertical directions. It can be attached to the guardrail in a variety of ways depending on project schedule, railing design and overall aesthetics.
- To the guardrail
- To 3/16″, 6 x 7 stranded cables attached to the guardrail.
- To infill panels attached to the guardrail.
Stainless steel mesh infills have exceptional tensile strength and flexibility to fit a variety of design considerations.
Many applications of infill mesh focus on a greening effect, training plants to grow along the mesh to provide aesthetic relief in urban environments.
Manufactured from with following premium quality specs including:
- High quality stainless steel
- AISI 304 or 316 frames, support rods or support cables.
- 240 grain brush finish that is corrosion resistant, for interior and exterior applications.
- support frames can be powder coated to match the railings or surroundings.